Management called upon us for everything from naming suites, website design suggestions, help with staffing, and more. It has been a joy and a privilege to work with a client who allowed the agency to be so integrated into their business. We are providing you with a package of our marketing materials and encourage you to read the copy and clever headlines.
In our work with Chancellor’s House, ABOA once again proved that when we say we are a full-service firm, we mean it. The management team at the luxury boutique hotel trusted A. Brown Olmstead & Associates to direct and oversee many aspects of the hotel from the very beginning.
Due to delays in construction, Chancellor’s House needed something significant to keep momentum and excitement about the project moving forward, as well as a means to attract media attention. To this end, A. Brown Olmstead & Associates staged a “Reveal” event that attracted more than 150 of Mississippi’s most prominent citizens, including the Governor and Lt. Governor. Targeted media converge for the event created over 3 million impressions.
We handled every aspect of this event from designing the tabletop décor and ice carvings to the seating charts. We also created the iconic julep cup, which has become both a symbol for the elegance of Chancellor’s House, as well as an introduction to their signature cocktail.
When the hotel opened in March of this year it was sold out to a wedding party. The property has lived up to its tagline, “Setting the Standard for Luxurious Lodging,” in every aspect of its hotel service, food, quality, décor, and ambience. When the first Steinway Spirio to be housed in a public venue in North America took place just before the opening a significant welcoming event occurred. The mileage we got from the Spirio’s arrival was significant and created a groundswell of excitement for the hotel’s opening. We played a role in the bicentennial celebration for the state of Mississippi last summer with one of three celebrations in the state for the entire year took place at Oxford. The new mayor of Oxford, the chairman of the local Chamber of Commerce board, the Executive Director of Visit Oxford, Lieutenant Governor, and the Executive Director of the Mississippi Department of Archives and History all appeared and took part in an open house, drawing hundreds of visitors and media. We feel this branding program is an excellent reflection of our skill set to apply for project and all of its elements.
Other projects ABOA managed for the Chancellor’s House brand included:
- Executive consulting on all networking, branding, and publicity opportunities
- Market and trade research
- Creating and maintaining social media sites for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Data tracking
- Strategic introductions to potential clients and business partners
- The design of printed hotel materials, including handbook, stationary, logos, business cards, brochures, etc.
- Planning various themed packages for guests of the hotel such as a football package, spa weekends, and events in collaboration with partner businesses.
- Developing relationships with organizations such as Steinway, Rebel Yell Bourbon, Wildrose Kennels, and others to develop packages
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Significant community relations within the Oxford community and the state of Mississippi
35 Overby Lane NW Atlanta GA 30327